Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thanks!

Just wanted to say a quick "Thanks!" to everyone who has taken a couple minutes out of their busy schedules (or not so busy?) to check out my photoblog. I truly appreciate it!

I have also created a Facebook page - please feel free to "like!"

This has been so much fun for me, and I look forward to whatever might be in store for me!

Just an FYI - I will be at the OPPD Arboretum Saturday (11/6), not totally sure of the times yet, but if anyone is interested in having some quick photos taken (Christmas Cards?), message me and I'll let you know when I'll be there so you can stop by for a quick photo op! :)

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hey Carly,
I'm loving all your comments, thank you! I LOVE comments:) You are so sweet to say that. Anne and I joke about it alot! Right now we both have little ones, but someday when we are less busy you never know what the future may hold!
I learned as I went, and as I look back at my beginning stuff I cringe, but there's always a learning curve and ALWAYS more to learn with photography, that's why I love it!

I would suggest biting the bullet and buying photoshop elements (it's about $100). It makes a work of difference.

Well sorry-you didn't ask for a lecture did you?!

erika
:)