Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chris and Braedon

Chris and I have been friends since freshman year in high school. We ran around with the same group of people pretty much the whole time. Sophomore year, she went off to the new high school, but we all still stayed in touch. She was the coolest - she let me drive her Galant on my 16th birthday (she had been 16 for four months already). She lived in this really cool house (her mom still lives there) and had a pool in her backyard. Anyway, like most high school friendships go, we lost touch, but not for long - when I worked for the hotel reservation center in '99 and '00, she was working there as well! Then we lost touch again when I left for the computer company... again, not for too long. I was in for my *ahem* exam in July 2003, and ran into her in the second waiting room. She was super-pregnant with the little B man. Lather, rinse, repeat until 2006 when our group of friends from high school planned a mini reunion one afternoon. I sent her a message on Myspace, or Crystal called her mom's house that day (of course I still have the phone number memorized) and luckily, she was able to join us! We've managed to stay in touch thanks to Facebook over the last few years. She brought B in last year when I was working at the pottery studio to make Christmas gifts for her mom, and then when she saw I was going to be trying out this photography thing, she was quick to jump on board!

Anyway, here are some of the edits I did. Thanks Chris and Braedon for helping me out Saturday! :)













1 comment:

Some Call Me Momma said...

I love the way you captured this sweet Mother's love for her son.

...there's nothing like it.