Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Pics - Amelia

Amelia is my Saturday night date just about every weekend, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Funny story how I came to know Amelia and her parents, Joe and Adrienne. November 2008 - I was looking on Craig's List at the childcare ads as I did so frequently at that time. I happened to come across an ad with the title "Looking for Weekend Sitter Near My House (we'll say...), so I thought, what the heck, I'll give it a shot. I sent an email to the Craig's List ad, and really, the rest is history. Adrienne and I went to the same high school (although she graduated before I was a freshman) and we know quite a few of the same people, so it seemed like fate that I saw that ad and responded. Joe and Adrienne are like siblings, and Amelia is a niece. Sometimes I think, "What if I'd never seen that ad?" It almost brings me to tears. I can't imagine life without this family.

Anyhoo... Amelia and I had our Saturday night date, and I brought the camera along. We raked the leaves into a pile and I sat in the grass for probably 10 minutes and let Amelia jump in the pile, throw the leaves, all kinds of fun 3 year old stuff. Here are the results.

From Amelia


From Amelia


From Amelia


From Amelia


And, my personal favorite...

From Amelia


Here is the rest of the album...

http://picasaweb.google.com/103218022212205272727/Amelia?feat=directlink

No comments: